Scotland Tours Search
Royal Mile Treasure Hunt Tour
Tour Theme: Historic Old Town Walking Tours
This tour starts from: Edinburgh
Duration: Half Day - 2 hours
This is a Private Tour
Keep your eyes peeled, and listen to your guide's every word. This two-hour private tour is an immersive treasure hunt through the ghoulish history of the Old Town and the Blair Street Underground Vaults. Listen carefully - the clues are everywhere.
You'll begin with a private tour of the darker, gloomier closes and wynds of Edinburgh's Old Town. Your cloaked guide will show you where the city's ghosts still tread, and spin tales of torture, murder and hangings. Then your group will divide into teams, and you'll have 30 minutes to solve our devilish riddles, with clues hidden along the length of the Royal Mile.
Descend into the vaults
Meeting back at the Mercat Cross, we'll head deep into the Blair Street Underground Vaults. Your private group will see into the darkest corners of the vaults, beyond the reach of the dim candlelight. Emerging a little ruffled, a little chilled, you'll gather with your guide in Megget's Cellar, where the winners will claim their prize.
BOOK THIS TOUR IF YOU'D LIKE TO...
- Hunt for clues along the Royal Mile, against the clock
- Explore the Old Town and Blair Street Underground Vaults in a private group
- Tease fact from fiction as you untangle our fiendish riddles
Hidden and hunted treasure hunt
Operated by: Mercat Tours Rank 10
- 2 Day Tour of Loch Ness and Inverness
- Isle of Skye and Highlands Scotland Tour
- Scotland Highland Explorer Tour
- Outer Hebrides Tour Experience - Skye, Harris and Lewis
- Islay Whisky Adventure Tour Scotland
- Speyside Whisky Trail Tour Scotland
- Orkney Islands and Far North of Scotland Tour
- more Scotland Tours