Loch Ness, Skye Adventure and Eilean Donan Castle. Skye: "The Misty Isle" is our best kept secret and is one of Scotland's most breathtaking retreats.
A Spectacular Route North...
Our route to Skye takes you through the Loch Lomond and Trossachs National Park. We'll stop in a picturesque village, where you can relax over a cup of coffee or explore at your leisure. You’ll get stunning views of the UK’s largest expanse of fresh water, Loch Lomond.
Cross the brooding expanse of Rannoch Moor and journey through Glen Coe...
Learn the brutal story of the MacDonald Clan massacre and take in the weeping waterfalls that inhabit this incredible glen.
Fort William for lunch and Britain’s tallest mountain...
This highland town marks the end of Scotland’s oldest and most popular long distance walks, The West Highland Way. There is a resting hiker statue looking out over Loch Linnhe. You can also take in views of Ben Nevis, the UK's tallest peak.
Eilean Donan: Scotland's most photographed castle...
As our road nears the coast, it passes Eilean Donan Castle*. Here you have the chance to take photographs and explore the castle that featured in the film Highlander. Then it's time to cross the bridge to Skye.
Overnight: Isle of Skye
The Incredible Isle of Skye...
Enjoy a full day exploring the Isle of Skye. Your experienced and knowledgeable guide will ensure you get the most out of your day and enjoy sights such as the craggy Cuillin Mountains, the outstanding beautiful Trotternish Peninsula, The Kilt Rock and Mealt Waterfall, The Old Man of Storr and the iron age Dun Beag Broch.
Lunch in the colourful town of Portree...
Portree is your lunch time stop, where you can enjoy delicious fish and chips next to the harbour – just watch out for the seagulls!
Try some delicious Scottish Whisky
Before heading back to your accommodation for a second restful evening you will be able to try an array of different whiskies-yum!
Overnight: Isle of Skye
A morning of Nessie spotting...
You'll visit the most famous Loch in the entire world… Loch Ness. You can tour Urquhart Castle then hop on a Jacobite Cruise to Nessie spot on the loch itself.
Explore the famous battlefield of Culloden...
Our next stop is at Culloden battlefield, site of the last stand of the Jacobites against the British government forces on 16 April 1746. You can experience everything about the events leading up to, during and after the battle in the impressive visitor centre and interactive exhibition.
Wander the picturesque Highland town of Pitlochry...
We’ll then continue south to Pitlochry; a pretty town perched next to the river Tummel before returning to your departure city.
Note: The tour does not stop in Inverness but the coach will driver through the city to Culloden. Itinerary maybe reveresed on certain departures, see below...
* Optional extra subject to availability
Experience Scotland's Isle of Skye!!
Day by Day Itinerary:
Edinburgh, Glasgow, Loch Lomond, Glencoe, Eilean Donan, Skye
Overnight Isle of Skye
Full day Isle of Skye
Overnight Isle of Skye
Loch Ness, Culloden, Pitlochry
Drop off in Edinburgh and Glasgow
End of tour
Prices, Dates & What's Included:
Departs: 08:30 | Returns: 19:00 approx
Departure Point: Caffe Nero, 1 Parliament Square, High Street, Edinburgh, EH1 1RE
Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday
Except- 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 31 December and 1 January
Prices Per Person (including accommodation)
B&B Double/Twin Room Price from £215 to £265 (GBP)
B&B Single Room Price from £255 to £305 (GBP)
Superior B&B Double/Twin Room Price £255 to £309 (GBP)
Superior B&B Single Room Price £295 to £349 (GBP)
Hotel Double/Twin Room Price From £265 to £385 (GBP)
Hotel Single Room Price £305 to £425 (GBP)
Click Book This Tour to find pricing on specific dates
**children under 3 years and under are not accepted. See below for more price notes
Sorry this tour does not accept children age 3 and under
The tour price includes...
- the services of a highly qualified driver guide that are passionate about Scotland eager to show off this beautiful country
- 3 Star Accommodation based on the type that you select
- Breakfast is only included with B&B and Hotel (Hostel does not include breakfast)
- Lunch, Dinner, snacks, coffee or tea during duration of tour (there will be plenty of stops along the way, the guide will reccomend restaurants, cafe, shops, etc...)
- Admission to the monuments
- Transfer to the departure point from place of accommodation or airport in Edinburgh
The type of vehicle employed on our tours varies depending on the number of passengers travelling on a particular departure. Generally tours are operated by 16 or 19 seat minibuses and 29 & 33 seat luxury mini-coaches. All vehicles are modern and specially built for comfortable touring. All vehicles have either forced-air ventilation or air-conditioning plus large panoramic windows to ensure the very best views. ABS, secondary breaking systems and a host of other safety features will ensure a safe trip.
Luggage Limit is Size: 55x40x20cm, Weight: 15kg
Whilst we are fully aware that guests may have larger items we will only be able to accept larger items subject to space available. Guests should check with their overnight accommodation provider who may be able to store luggage till their return. Alternatively there are left luggage facilities at Waverley Train Station and Edinburgh Bus Station. In Glasgow there are facilities at Queen Street Train Station and Buchanan Street Bus Station. In Inverness there are facilities at Inverness Train Station and also at Farraline Park Bus Station.
- pick up from Edinburgh, drop off in Glasgow, or vise versa is possible. Just let us know at the time of booking in the comments section.
- there is not discount for child staying in room with adult
- it is advised to bring a comfortable pair of walking shoes, a jumper in case of chilly weather, and rain jacket/umbrella in case it rains. Weather in Scotland can be unpredictable, especially in the highlands, so it is wise to come prepared
- don't forget your camera and a smile!!
CANCELLATION AND REFUNDS FOR SCHEDULED TOURS
When a passenger wishes to make a cancellation of a multi day tour the following charges apply:
- Within 7 days of the tour departure, no refund will be given.
- 7-14 days before the tour departure, a 50% refund of the tour price will be given.
- 14 days or more before the tour departure, a 90% refund of the tour price will be given.