Scotland Tours Search
VIP Seafood and Whisky Day Tour from Greenock
Tour Theme: Gastronomy Food Tours
This tour starts from: Greenock Cruise Port
Duration: 1 Day - 8 hours 30min approx.
This is a Private Tour
If you only have one day in our wonderful country then you had best get straight to the heart of it! "We are what we eat" as they say so who better than Brenda Anderson, World Food Travel Association Ambassador for Scotland to give you a taste of this iconic country.
On this VIP journey you'll discover the art and science of Scotch Whisky making followed by a multi-whisky tasting in Scotland's most beautiful distillery. You'll see top quality smoked salmon being hand-crafted in a smokehouse.
There's a delicious lunch with wine in Clan Chief Colquhoun's own seafood restaurant and a chance to explore the magical Conservation Village of Luss. What better then to complete a perfect day than a celebratory dram of your choice in the 'Great Scots Bar' overlooking the calming waters of Loch Lomond.
Love experiencing a country through its food and drink with some added cultural stops? Only Brenda has the keys to get you in!
Day by Day Itinerary:
- 08:30 am. Meet your Executive Driver-Guide Brenda Anderson at the port as you disembark the ship.
- Highland Malt Whisky Distillery Enjoy a Whisky making Tour and multi Whisky Tasting at Scotland's most beautiful Distillery, Glengoyne.
- Smoked Salmon Smokehouse Visit one of Scotland's newest smokehouses in its idyllic setting on the banks of Loch Lomond, home to the Head of the Colquhoun Clan for a unique insight on production of premium Smoked Salmon.
- Seafood Lunch with wine. Enjoy a delicious lunch from the family's Smoked Salmon and Seafood speciality range.
- Time to explore the quaint loch-side Conservation Village of Luss.
- Coffee, Scottish Shortbread and a dram in the 'Great Scots Bar' at the
Baronial 5-star Cameron House Hotel, Loch Lomond.
- 17:00 Arrive back at the Port.
Operated by: Tasting Scotland Rank 7
- 2 Day Tour of Loch Ness and Inverness
- Isle of Skye and Highlands Scotland Tour
- Scotland Highland Explorer Tour
- Outer Hebrides Tour Experience - Skye, Harris and Lewis
- Islay Whisky Adventure Tour Scotland
- Speyside Whisky Trail Tour Scotland
- Orkney Islands and Far North of Scotland Tour
- more Scotland Tours