Scotland Tours Search
Historic Scotland Explorer Pass
Tour Theme: Historic and Cultural Tours
This tour starts from: Edinburgh or Glasgow
Duration: 3 Days to 7 Days
Pay only once and enjoy admission to Scotland's top visitor attractions.
Whether you’re looking for a family day out or have an interest in Scottish History you’ll find plenty to do at our properties.
Explore over 5,000 years of History
We care for the very best of Scottish heritage including the country’s finest castles, palaces, abbeys and prehistoric sites. Among them are world-famous attractions including Edinburgh, Stirling and Urquhart castles and the Neolithic village of Skara Brae. This free map is your quick guide to 78 Historic Scotland visitor attractions just waiting to be explored (click here for map).
- Free entry to Historic Scotland's 78 paid properties
- Free entry to our fantastic programme of daytime events
- Beat the queues at Edinburgh & Stirling Castles
- 20% discount on audio guides at Edinburgh Castle
Edinburgh Castle £16.50
Stirling Castle £14.50
Urquhart Castle £8.50
Total Cost £39.50
3 Day Adult Pass £30.00
For more details go to prices...
Operated by: Historic Scotland Rank 5
- 2 Day Tour of Loch Ness and Inverness
- Isle of Skye and Highlands Scotland Tour
- Scotland Highland Explorer Tour
- Outer Hebrides Tour Experience - Skye, Harris and Lewis
- Islay Whisky Adventure Tour Scotland
- Speyside Whisky Trail Tour Scotland
- Orkney Islands and Far North of Scotland Tour
- more Scotland Tours