Scotland Tours Search
Go Scotland Tours - Featured Page: Whisky Tours
A variety of day tours that include a whisky stop are available from Edinburgh, Glasgow, Inverness and Aberdeen, but these tours are a mix of sightseeing and whisky. If you prefer to have a day dedicated to whisky we can tailor more your own personal whisky itinerary. Enjoy a day out with a professional local guide that is eager to tell you the story of whisky. From Edinburgh both the Highland and Lowland regions are accessible. Discover the smooth taste of Glenkinchie which is set in scenic location just 45 minutes away from Edinburgh.
Speyside has over half the produced whiskies in Scotland and some of the most recognised brands such as Glenfiddich distillery. Enjoy a 3 day tour discovering all this diverse whisky region has to offer. Speyside is also included in a few of the combo tours and an exclusive new 4 day tour that also visits breweries. If your time is limited there is a regular day tour to Speyside from Aberdeen and also a popular private Whisky Galore tour from Inverness.
Come to Islay to experience this unique small island which has 8 of Scotlandís finest whisky distilleries. Islay whisky has a distinct taste from the peat added during the distilling process which has made it a favourite of connoisseurs. A 4 day tour whisks you away from the big city and takes you on a ferry journey to start your whisky island experience. Spaces for this tour is limited so make sure to book before its too late.
Search through our Whisky tours of Scotland, and if you can't find what your looking for contact us to design your own personal itinerary.
Whisky Regions and some distilleries that can be included in your tour...
Highland Whiskies: Glengoyne, Deanston, Glenturret (Famous Grouse), Edradour, Blair Athol, Dalwhinnie, Glenmorangie, Dalmore, Talisker
Lowland Whiskies: Glenkinchie, Auchentoshan,
Speyside Whiskies: The Glenlivet, Glenfiddich, Glen Grant, The Macallan, Glenfarclas, Balvenie, Aberlour, Cardhu, Glen Grant, Tomintoul, Benromach, Strathisla
Islay Whiskies: Ardbeg, Bowmore, Bruichladdich, Bunnahabhain, Caol Ila, Kilchoman, Lagavulin, Laphroaig, Port Charlotte
Campbeltown Whiskies: Glen Scotia, Springbank, Glengyle
Islay and Speyside Whisky Tour including Edinburgh
- Tour of 2 famous whisky regions; Islay , renowned for its peaty, smoky malt whiskies, then tour continues to Speyside , home to half of Scotlands malt whiskies.
Speyside Whisky Tours
Speyside Whisky and Beer Tour
- An in-depth tour of the Speyside and Highland regions of Scotland. Whisky and beer making are the main focus, with plenty of sightseeing, history and culture..
Speyside Whisky Trail Tour
- A warm welcome awaits you in Speyside, home to more than half of Scotland's malt whisky distilleries. Your 3 day tour adventure of Speyside whiskies of Scotland
Speyside Whisky Private Tour
- Enjoy a 3 day whisky tour to Speyside with private guide and distillery tour bookings and whisky tastings. Tailor made to your specific request. All group sizes
Speyside Whisky and Loch Ness Private Tour
- A private customised tour to Speyside whisky distilleries and then a scenic and history tour of Culloden Battlefield, Loch Ness, Highlands, Glencoe, Ranoch Moor
Islay Whisky Tours
Islay Whisky Adventure Tour
- This tour takes you away to Scottish island paradise of Islay. Stunning scenery, ancient history, traditional culture and 8 Scotland finest whisky distilleries.
Private Whisky Tour to Islay - Short Break
- Private Whisky Tour to Islay, tailor make your own 3 to 4 day tour of whisky tastings visiting distilleries such as Laphroaig, Lagavuling, Ardbeg, Coal Ila...
Private Whisky Tour to Islay - Long Break
- On this private whisky tour to Islay we give you 2 days to discover the distilleries of the island including Lagavulin, Laphroaig, Bruichladdich, Bunnahabhain..
Private Whisky Tour to Islay and Campbeltown
- A private tour to discover the whisky of Islay and Campbeltown. One day dedicated to Islay Distilleries and the other to Springbank Distillery in Campbeltown..
Regular Whisky Day Tours
Loch Lomond, Whisky, and Stirling Castle Tour Experience from Edinburgh
- Day Tour to Loch Lomond Tour and Stirling Castle from Edinburgh, including a Whisky stop at Deanston Distillery. Castles, lochs and whisky, a perfect day out.
St. Andrews, Falkland Palace and Whisky Tour Experience from Edinburgh
- Day tour from Edinburgh to St. Andrews, home of golf, and the Kingdom of Fife, Falkland Palace, and Kingbarns Whisky Distillery, St. Andrews Tour Edinburgh...
A Touch of the Highlands Day Tour Experience from Edinburgh
- Day tour to the Scottish Highlands from Edinburgh, including photo stop for Forth Rail Bridge, Queens View, Dunkeld, best Highlands Scotland Tour experience..
Discover Malt Whisky Tour from Edinburgh
- Discover whisky on a day tour from Edinburgh. See the magical process of creating whisky at two distilleries; Glengoyne and Deanston, also views of Loch Lomond.
Private Whisky Day Tours
Highland Whisky Private Tour from Edinburgh
- This memorable whisky tour visits two distilleries set amidst the beautiful scenery of Highland Perthshire. Famous Grouse, Deanston, Doune Castle, Highlands...
Private Whisky Tour from Glasgow
- Private Whisky tour from Glasgow to distilleries of Auchentoshan, Glengoyne and Deanston with a tour of the Trossachs, 3 whisky distilleries in 1 day tour ...
Private Tour to Tantallon Castle and Belhaven Brewery
- This very relaxed day trip to the coastline of East Lothian, visiting Dirleton and Tantallon Castles, North Berwick and options of distillery or brewery visits.
Whisky Tasting and Edinburgh Vaults Tour
- Book your group for a private tour of Edinburgh Underground Haunted Vaults then enjoy a tutored candlelit Whisky Tasting in Meggets Cellar with a whisky expert.